Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Photo-A-Day >> May 2012

Hi... I was late this round in getting my P-A-D completed. With the kids at home during this May/Jun school holiday, my scrap time is lesser.

As I was ransacking for inspiration on how to decorate the small space of the page, I chanced upon a magazine that suggested some school holiday activities with the kids, and one of it was hand-painting. Hmm... May=5=5 fingers! Praise God for this idea :)

So we embarked on an hour fun of hand-painting and trying out different designs & colors on the palm and fingers and finally, the three of us were happy with the result.




Still loving Amy Tangerine's(AT)stuff, I incorporated them into the space and stamped Technique Tuesday AE stamp onto the AT's frames. I added a small bit of hand-stitching too (hee...can you find them?). And not forgetting the washi tapes which had territorised the daily cells, lol :)

OMG! I had forgotten to snap photo of 3 days, which were represented by the 'oops', 'argh' and 'zzz'.




That’s all for the P-A-D. Here's sharing a photo of a pretty butterfly resting on a fern leaf, isn't it gorgeous? (Photo taken at the Butterfly Park @Sentosa)

Thank you for visiting and have a blessed lovely day ")

No comments:

Post a Comment