Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Photo-A-Day >> March 2012

This is my third month's attempt on PAD project. In fact, as the project is named, it is meant to be one photo per day. Nonetheless, for me, I have more than a photo for some of the days, as these days were more eventful. Conclusion: I have more than 31 photos per month and for March Part 2, I could feel the weight of the LO when I first lifted it up when it was completed, Lol :)

For this month, I used washi tapes and paper clips as my decoration. I embedded washi under the word 'March'. For the grid, instead of using twines (for Jan & Feb PAD), I used tapes too, and the rest were as shown.

My collection of washi tapes shot up from a small box to 2 Daiso boxes. Guessed I was kinda inspired by Pooi's vast love of washi. Also, I was blessed to receive 4 rolls of washi and a tag from Pooi's RAK giveaway and I used it for my project. Thanks Pooi :)

This is Part 1 of the PAD, March 1-14:


This is Part 2, March 15-31:


Pooi's RAK giveaway:

Here's sharing what I was reminded this morning. And I had casted one area of concerns to my DaddyGod for Him to take care of it. I know that all will be well in His hands:

Lastly, sharing a pic of beautiful sky scenery here. Clouds@Sky on 3 Apr 2012, 6pm:
Thank you and have a blessed day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment