Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scrap This n That Challenge #11

This is my layout created to join the Made With Love (MWL) "Scrap This n That Challenge #11", hosted by Carol. The criteria:

~
Use 5 or more photos on 12x12 layout. The photos can be of any size, any orientation, any subject.
Here's my layout that I have uploaded @MWL gallery:


For the background, I used Amy Tangerine’s Sketchbook Saffron Study pattern paper:

This collection of PP is very beautiful and cheery, just by looking at them made my heart smiles! I have been using Instagram to snap daily pictures and I like to put in as many pictures as possible into a layout to tell a little story. Hence, this challenge is good for me - I used 6 instagram photo taken at Woodlands Waterfront.
A few loves:
1)Used the Magenta Musings PP to die cut a rosette (added a little bit of MWL orange washi tape to it to match the background paper color) and overlapped one of the flower which was pre-printed on the PP. Then I gently splattered distress stain as leaves.

2)Used the Carmine Collage PP to die cut a tag and stamped on it using Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards ‘Kids are Cool’ stamp – ‘Go Out and Play’.

3)Used distress stains on Studio Calico Huey’s mask Chevron.
Looking at the completed layout made me satisfied and happy :) Does it look good to you too ? :)
That's for now. Thank you and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment